“Hearty breakfast”

Local Grill & Scoop
Ranked #34 of 50 Restaurants in Cannon Beach
Cuisines: American, Grill, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portland, Oregon
“Hearty breakfast”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Seating on the outdoor deck, though not shaded, was pleasant during our early September breakfast. Our dogs were welcomed to lie by our table. Service was quick, food was good. Prices were a bit steep, but not out of line for the location.

Visited September 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Clean, friendly waite staff. Had two meals here; breakfast and lunch. Both times the food was well prepared, using local fresh ingredients. Large portions.

Seattle Washington
“Here's the scoop on this local favorite”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This cafe is my favorite choice each tme I visit Cannon Beach. You'll notice bright, cheery, out-of-the-ordinary knotty pine inside and also outside seating in the sun. This time I arrived at 11:30 am when they were transitioning from breakfast to lunch so I eyed awesome breakfasts of pancakes and omelets though I came for lunch.

Choose from burgers, hot and cold sandwiches, salads, soup and an array of seafood. I opted for the fresh veggie salad bar over fries to accompany my yummy tuna melt. They have a display case of appealing desserts but I topped my lunch off with a Tillamook Ice Cream hot fudge sundae custom made for me with an extra side of hot fudge. All my needs were taken care of by my pleasant and efficient server Joanie. This is not an ordinary cafe so spend a little extra to experience good food in a pleasant atmosphere.

Seattle, Washington
“Cute!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have to be honest; all I had here was a scoop of ice cream, but the inside sure looked cute and the ice cream was pretty tasty! Would be interested to try eating there for lunch!

Hillsboro, Oregon
“I love this place”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Excellent food and service. I especially like the Clam Chowder. I was on the east coast the week before and it was better than in Boston.