“Resturant Closed”

Cuisines: American
Canby, Oregon
“Resturant Closed”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This location has had a least 5 operators in the past 9 years. Has always been good, just can't make it in Canby

• Visited August 2013

Gladstone, Oregon
“Good food, great ambiance!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went for lunch with a group of six. The building, grounds and interior is very beautiful with lots of wooden molding. The service was friendly and accommodating, but not fast, which I remembered from my last time there. It's not the place to go if you are in a hurry, and that can be a good thing. The food was good, I ordered a cobb salad and it was delish! Portion sizes are not overly large, I was able to finish the whole thing. The others at the table ordered pulled pork sandwich and fries, crispy coconut prawns, chicken wings, a wrap and tortilla soup. All were very good with no complaints. There were no leftovers to take home, another good thing. I guess I could have rated higher but there was really nothing exceptional about the place, it was all very good, with atmosphere being the best point.

• Visited September 2013
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Saturday Breakfast Treat”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I happened upon this restaurant a year ago and have eaten Saturday breakfast on several occasions. Very nice menu with seasonal fruits and berries, stuffed pancakes (blueberries or chocolate chips), steak and eggs, as well as all the regular items. But my favorite is the eggs benedict with a variety of add-ons available (ham, avacado, mushrooms and spinach, etc) and the hollandaise sauce is freshly prepared for each order. Good coffee, too. You can eat inside or on the patio... Very reasonably priced.

• Visited June 2013
Canby, Oregon
“Much improved”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Grand Central has gone through many changes in recent years, but recently they seem to have gotten it right. The last few times we've been there, we enjoyed our meals, and the drinks were not skimpy like in some restaurants. The penne pasta with meatballs are delicious.

Oregon City, Oregon
“Very RUDE employees!!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times and they have decent food. Our service took forever and the manager and owner Elaine was not very friendly at ALL!! I would not recommend this place to anyone!!!!!! BEWARE

Visited February 2013