“Horrible accommodations”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Burns

Days Inn Burns
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Burns

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Utrecht, The Netherlands
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Or two nights even, but that's it. No real complaints, although it would have been nice to have a heated pool. I was there early September and you would think the water would have been warmed up by then, but nights are still/already cold and swimming was not comfortable. But the rest was fine, albeit just average. Breakfast could have been slightly better, but for the price it's decent and you have everything you need basically.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Mountain View, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Coming into Burns on a late Sunday afternoon with my camper truck's engine missing badly, i was not a happy camper, as the saying goes; but as luck would have it, I saw a name I trust: Days Inn. The woman at the desk advised me that there was a Ford dealer with a service & parts business in this small desert town, as well as mentioning places I might eat, given my preferences, pointed out the nearby laundromat. I was able to get the truck fixed by Monday afternoon, which meant another night in Burns before the long trip back to California Tuesday morning. Once again I was made to feel at home in the town, this time by the manager. Besides that, the rate was quite moderate, other guests were friendly, as were the townspeople that I dealt with. California fly-fisherman

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Boise
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Overnight in Burns

Our check-in was warm and easy, she said she placed us upstairs away from a soccer group. I'd said on the on-line registration that we'd probably arrive late, but we didn't. The property is dated, but was adequate for our needs. Breakfast in the very small lobby was budget hotel fare (no waffle). Unless unwarranted charges pop up, I was satisfied, not wowed nor dismayed.
I'd be considerably more critical if this motel were in Portland or Ashland. Dinner in Burns at Mexican restaurant: I was satisfied, not wowed nor dismayed. Movie theatre: small town fun, they made us feel very welcome on a Friday evening.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank JotaJota2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burns
Americas Best Value Inn
Rory and Ryan Inn
Rory and Ryan Inn
#2 of 3 in Hines
BEST WESTERN Rory & Ryan Inns

Been to Days Inn Burns? Share your experiences!