“Authentic Thai food in Burns”

Elkhorn Club and Linda's Thai Room
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in Burns
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The setting is humble, but the food authentic and very good. I was warned that each dish is prepared separately and would take time, but I didn't wait long (and it was Friday night). The dinner I ordered would have served two easily, so I took plenty to go. Being Thai, there were plenty of vegetarian selections.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very good meal. Everything is cooked to order - nothing is pre-made. That being said, be prepared to wait a long time for your order to be taken and your meal to be made. Expect your dining experience to take over an hour, if not 1.5 hours. But, totally worth the wait and we walked away with more than enough food left for lunch the next day. I highly recommend this establishment. Take note of when they are open and enjoy a very good meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

No frills place with great food! We had the vegetable curry with grilled chicken and it was HUGE! Three people could have made a meal out of it. My husband's dish had cashews and vegetables over rice and he really enjoyed it --AND he isn't a Thai food lover. You can't go wrong. The best restaurant in Burns in our opinion.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We took a Yelp suggestion and called in a takeout order to be eaten at our motel, leaving my cell number for them to call when the food was ready. It took 70 minutes. When I drove in to pick up my order there were only two other couples eating in the restaurant. The Panang curry was tasty but nothing extra compared to the Thai places in Yamhill County, Oregon, where I live, except for costing more. The beef and broccoli was pretty bland for a Thai dish. Portions were generous. Perhaps there are better items on the menu, but I didn't have a menu and there's no website. The two dishes cost me over $30. I wished afterwards that we'd gone for steaks at the Meat Hook.

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Linda is a Thai lady and she is a one woman show. She makes everything when it is ordered, so the service is very slow, but well worth the wait. We went there with a large party and ordered a variety and passed each dish around the table.... They were all delicious!