We stayed at this hotel in May 2011 on a long drive heading south from Alaska back to California. Yes, it was a side trip to get to Hwy 1 but we wanted to see Brookings and the area. We found this hotel mostly by accident (on our GPS) because it is not easy to see in the dark off Hwy 1. It was such a great find - we had a fabulous room overlooking the driftwood-filled beach. We had a great dinner at Sebastian's, just a few steps away from the hotel. All of that made us want to return someday. So....
In late February we decided to take a road trip from the central coast of CA with the end destination Brookings, OR. Just so we could stay at the same hotel again. We didn't have reservations because we didn't know when we would arrive but we were lucky enough to get a room on the 3rd floor with great views, it's own little kitchenette, and a couch, coffee table and desk - perfect for a two night stay. While the balcony was very tiny, there was enough room for a chair which my husband used often. And the frig was perfect for our cheese snacks and drinks that we enjoyed on the balcony. The Wi Fi was free and the desk perfect for the laptop. As before, the staff was great, the breakfast was very good in a large room with hot choices like scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and waffles.
I'm sure we will visit the area again sometime and we will certainly stay at the Beachfront Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Best Western Beachfront Inn, Brooking, Oregon's only hotel located on the sands of the Pacific Ocean. The friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms will transport you to immediate relaxation. Hotel guests will enjoy being within walking distance of many local restaurants, shops, businesses and boat docks. The Best Western Beachfront Inn offers a variety of room styles ranging from standard rooms to whirlpool suites and rooms with full kitchenettes. Each well-appointed guest room features a spectacular ocean view, microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, guest laundry, complimentary breakfast, and on-site meeting/banquet space. We are also pet friendly and would love to meet your furry friend! Check into the Best Western Beachfront Inn for a relaxing escape! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beachfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beachfront Hotel Brookings
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Brookings
- Brookings Best Western