Rooms cozy, but with porches, balconies so all visitors get to see the ocean--good trade-off. Quick walk to the sea, lots of choices for driftwood " souvenirs", great sleeping with sound of the waves. Decent restaurant across the street. Only downsides were the overly steamed (I guess that's how they were cooked)eggs, and loud walking sounds from upstairs. Next time, an upstairs room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Best Western Beachfront Inn, Brooking, Oregon's only hotel located on the sands of the Pacific Ocean. The friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms will transport you to immediate relaxation. Hotel guests will enjoy being within walking distance of many local restaurants, shops, businesses and boat docks. The Best Western Beachfront Inn offers a variety of room styles ranging from standard rooms to whirlpool suites and rooms with full kitchenettes. Each well-appointed guest room features a spectacular ocean view, microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, guest laundry, complimentary breakfast, and on-site meeting/banquet space. We are also pet friendly and would love to meet your furry friend! Check into the Best Western Beachfront Inn for a relaxing escape! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beachfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beachfront Hotel Brookings
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Brookings
- Brookings Best Western