We had a room on the 3rd floor (there's an elevator) for our 2-night stay in January. Wonderful view of the coastline, and the ocean is literally steps away (hence the tsunami information card in the room!). All the rooms here have an ocean view. The room was very spacious, with 2 queen beds, a desk, dresser, small couch, kitchenette area (fridge, microwave) and a small balcony. Nice well-lit vanity area with plenty of counter space. All very clean and new. Free wi-fi (I'm writing this from the room). Cable TV with a lot of channels. I didn't think about packing a swimsuit for an outdoor pool in January but evidently they keep it well-heated because people were swimming ... even in the rain! We had a breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Smuggler's Cove across the street ... good food, reasonable prices, friendly service .... breakfast was best. There's a public fishing pier at the end of the road.
The only drawback I could think of was that my husband paid something like $150/night for the room, which seemed a little pricey for the dead of winter!
Brookings is a cute town but definitely small. In addition to Harris State Park just north of town, Boardman State Park a little further up the highway has a lot of hiking trails and scenic views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Best Western Beachfront Inn, Brooking, Oregon's only hotel located on the sands of the Pacific Ocean. The friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms will transport you to immediate relaxation. Hotel guests will enjoy being within walking distance of many local restaurants, shops, businesses and boat docks. The Best Western Beachfront Inn offers a variety of room styles ranging from standard rooms to whirlpool suites and rooms with full kitchenettes. Each well-appointed guest room features a spectacular ocean view, microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, guest laundry, complimentary breakfast, and on-site meeting/banquet space. We are also pet friendly and would love to meet your furry friend! Check into the Best Western Beachfront Inn for a relaxing escape! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Beachfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Beachfront Hotel Brookings
- Best Western Beachfront Hotel
- Best Western Brookings
- Brookings Best Western