Brookings Inn
$90
$169
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

$95
Mt. Emily Ranch(Brookings)
$193
Spindrift Motor Inn(Brookings)(Great Value!)
$99
$169
  • Restaurant
Wild Rivers Motor Lodge(Brookings)(Great Value!)
$120
$91
Priceline
Ocean Suites Motel(Brookings)(Great Value!)
$150
$144
Westward Inn(Brookings)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 8, 2013

On main Hywy but quiet enough. King bed rooms are worn and need redo. A little dust along the walls from poor vacuuming. Price was too high for the quality we received. Refrig was too noisy and there was no A/C...clerk brought down two small 8 inch fans to circulate air. Too hot all night. Had great brkfst next door with motel coupon. Food well done and OK to start another day of travel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JLGIII
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Professional management, friendly and efficient. Late, last minute arrival and subsequent reservation. Did not have time for activities or room service. During our long road trip, this was a pleasant surprise. Everything was great. The complimentary breakfast next door exceeded expectations, basic bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast were prepared perfectly and quickly. This was a good stop. Knowledgeable locals will tell you to not choose hotels on the other side of the street as the hotels are much older and lack quality.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room was clean and comfortable. Kept hearing ice machine, I think someone was having a party, could hear voices and a child crying. Each time we had to put our in twice to get the door open. Loved the pool! It is enclosed outdoors, a little chilly to get to the jacuzzi since it is outside the enclosure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ljmcnally75
Reviewed August 19, 2013

It started out promisingly enough -- I called for a same-night reservation, mid-week. I asked them if it was clean and quiet, they said it was. I also asked specifically if they had a room that was not under a stairwell or next to the ice/coke machines as we are light sleepers. The woman at the other end of the phone said "I've got your back." Twice. I made a reservation for a room at $115, not including tax.
Well, we got there and the front desk was slammed, the only clerk was completely harried and when I walked into the lobby she barked: "You'd better have a reservation!" (Yikes, really?). I got in line and waited and when it was my turn, she found the reservation, no problem. I repeated my two requests (not under a stairwell, not next to the ice/coke machines. She handed me the keys to 115, which, was right under a giant stairway to the second floor and next to the vending machines. Really? I went back to the office and at first, she refused to change my room claiming they were all sold out, but I held my ground and she finally gave me the keys to another room that was a few doors down. We went into the room, it was dark, dingy and dirty. It smelled like poop and really strong cleaning fluids. There were giant dark stains on the carpet. AND, the piece de resistance? There is a bar about 100 feet from the motel rooms and a nasty old drunken man started knocking on my door and wouldn't stop until I opened it, wrong room! which I'd told him through the door. There were three loud kids playing hacky sack outside our door too. Some "resort" (the full name of this place is the "Brooking's Inn Resort).
Basically, I'd been sold a filthy 29$ motel room for $115. I sat on the edge of the chair in the room (I didn't even want to bring my stuff in) and decided I'd rather sleep in the car than stay in this dump one minute more. I went to the front desk and ennumerated my complaints to the woman, including the part about the drunks and loud kids and she looked at me and said "People are on VACATION. They are here to HAVE FUN." Bad attitude. She could see that was the wrong response and gave me a refund without any further hassle. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. Don't wast a minute of your precious time here. We went across the street to the WIndward Inn, it was cute and clean and $79.00. And they were nice.

Room Tip: Find another motel. The Windward, right across the street is clean as a whistle and cute as hell. And way cheaper.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Nicole P
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stayed just one night. Rate was reasonable for high season on the coast and included free breakfast at the restaurant next door which is owned by the same people. A good selection for the free breakfast. Service was friendly and responsive. We enjoyed the hot tub and they also have a nice pool. The room was clean, mattress was comfortable. Decor was a bit dated and not really exciting but we weren't there to hang out in the room. Coffee maker and coffee provided (regular and decaf) - if you want tea, bring your own; also iron and ironing board. Wifi signal good. It is not the most scenic location but is near town, restaurants and harbor but not (close) walking distance. I'd go there again and recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: If you go there, try to not get a room that is right next to the pool/spa area. It wasn't a problem for us but I could see how it might be a bit noisy in those rooms right near the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends