WINNER WONDERLAND

Onion Grill Steak & Seafood
Ranked #26 of 59 Restaurants in Brookings
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Portland, Oregon
“To many choices but fun friendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

There is American and Chinese choices. It was ok food but the service and friendliness was fantastic. :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Oregon
“Delightful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stopped for a quick dinner before heading back to Medford. Took my Mom for a drive to the coast and saw the sign Onion Grill, it just drew us in. Letty, the owner waited on us herself. She was the best. Helpful, delightful and attentive. We had Fish and chips, light and flavorful. I chose the Crab Louie. There was a nice pile of crab and the presentation was lovely. Prices are reasonable and there are lots of choices. Two menus, one American and one Chinese. We would return.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Carlabell7
Crescent City, California
“One of the best hamburger joints in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Their are two huge menus: American and Asian

So you can satisfy most people's appetite. They have specialties, such as their Sweet Potato Fries.

I have not been disappointed once and have eaten there frequently.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank famtree51
Brookings, Oregon
“Horrible food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

The one good thing about this restaurant is the sweet, cheerful owner. It makes you really want to like the place, but the food is disgusting. There are 2 menus...an American menu and a Chinese menu. Nothing at all on the American menu appealed to me, so I ordered the junior dinner of sweet and sour pork with chicken fried rice from the Chinese menu. It arrived at our table cold. I hadn't eaten all day and was very hungry, so I ate the cold deep fried pork in artificially colored sauce...very hard and dry. The fried rice tasted like rancid oil and had little bits of dried out chicken and a few piece of green onion in it, but otherwise no seasonings at all. It tasted really horrible, especially because it was cold. I tried to spice things up with some hot chili oil, which again tasted rancid and was not hot at all. So I finally gave up. One of my friends had ordered won tons, which she didn't eat because they were undercooked. Another of my friends got Wor Won Ton soup which she shared with me. It was unbelievably bland. No flavor at all. I grew up eating Chinese food. This food was really, really bad. For some reason the place was busy...fairly noisy. I can't imagine why people eat here. There are some really good restaurants in town, but this is not one of them.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Medford, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love to eat at Onion Grill Steak & Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Food is great, prices are great, atmosphere is cozy and Letty is fantastic! Wheter its Chinese or American food we're always pleased. Thanks Onion Grill from Nick and Deb

Visited February 2013