Portside Suites
Wild Rivers Motor Lodge(Brookings)(Great Value!)
$120
$91
$65
$149
Westward Inn(Brookings)(Great Value!)
$99
Brookings Inn(Brookings)
$70
Ocean Suites Motel(Brookings)(Great Value!)
$125
Lucky 7 Casino & Hotel – Howonquet Lodge(Smith River)(Great Value!)
$144
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsseparate bedroomwicker furnituresmall kitchenbrookings harborbed was comfortablewonderful roomother hotelsocean viewjacuzzi tubstay there againwe've stayedoregon coastsinkmicrowavebalconymotelfog
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I was one click away from completing my on-line transaction with Best Western Beachfront. Feeling uncomfortable about the taxes and fees not being included........ went to check out Portside Suites. This little place is a gem. Lots of room for 2 even 3 people to stay. Laundry facilities on site, and next door to a little restaurant. (not open on Monday though). Portside Suites were clean, comfortable and reasonably priced with AAA. Although it is in front of a working harbor, at night it is quiet and the view doesn't matter. With some thoughtful landscaping the view could be improved. The receptionist was very professional and helpful. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: There is a room with a fireplace on second floor with balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank imotogirl
Reviewed February 29, 2012

From the moment we walked into our room I knew that I had found the place to stay in Brookings. Our room was absolutely gorgeous, (we stayed in 103). Linda at the front desk was extremely helpful, and made sure we had a fantastic stay. If you are going to Brookings make sure you stay here!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Shannon E
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I just stayed two nights at the Portside Suites and was so delighted. I had done tons of research and it just did not look like there was any place in Brookings that did not have bad or questionable reviews. I am soooooooooooooooo glad I stumbed upon Portside Suites.
The room was beautiful and spotless. The bed was so comfortable I slept better than I have in years.
The staff are amazing, polite and helpful...make you feel right at home.
I am headed back for another stay at Portside Suites in a week or so and this time I'm taking my parents so they can enjoy it too.
Absolutely nothing negative to say about this place.

Room Tip: They are all in a quiet area. I think some have a jacuzzi tub in them. The staff are wonderful and will help you choose the perfect one for your stay
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank pamela c
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I stayed here with my husband on our way to Seattle and oh what a delight after the dirty, noise motel we stayed at outside Yosemite. The king size bed was absolutely beautiful and the little apartment was just delightful with everything that you could possibly need. We ate at a little diner along the road that sold fish and chips and clam chowder. I love your clam chowder. We don't have that in Australia. Anyway I am a bit late to put this review on the website, but I just found a biro that I had from the Portside Suites and looked it up for nostalgic reasons.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2009

Heeding caveats from some previous reviews I was on my toes. The room was beautiful, well thought out for livabality and comfort. Only complaint is the bathroom door. Too bad it couldn't have been a pocket door since it made the bathroom a bit of a "dance". The 2 room suite is very comfortable for 2 people that keep different hours. Also must mention Blue Water Cafe next door. We ate breakfast/lunch there both days and were extremely happy with the service and the food. Very experienced staff willing to give you what YOU want in a very timely fashion. Lots of locals there says a lot about their patronage. It's a pleasure to reward good behavior at both the hotel and the cafe.
idadunno from Medford