“Crazy but Fun Restaurant”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #50 of 66 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This restaurant was so busy and full of people, that things got a little crazy. I don't know how the employees kept up with all that was going on, but they cared and worked out whatever needed to be resolved. The food was delicious and the menu was so fun--Taco Bell AND KFC. An awesome combination for families who can't make up their minds!! What a great outing.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Long lines, the chicken is just not as good in Brookings as other locations. They frequently run out of items and want to substitute.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food at this combo KFC Taco Bell is better than the average KFC I have tried. The food is hotter in temperature than I am used to from the chain, a definite plus. The two restaurants being under one roof makes it easier to find something for myself and my children.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I don't know why we actually bought food from this local, but we did. Thankfully the food tasted fine and none of us died of food poisoning, but if we had based it on the smell alone we should have died! It smelled like they hadn't changed out the oil in months.