“Small town surprise”
Review of DoLittle Cafe - CLOSED

DoLittle Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We were surprised by the amount of food! This is a small family owned business. The owners children are running the business because the mother is ill. I enjoyed the French toast -- 3 slices of bread with melted butter & syrup. My husband had eggs, bacon (yummy!!!) and biscuits w/ gravy (good, but not great). They are open only Wed thru Sun for breakfast & lunch. Enjoy the small town surprise.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a great breakfast/lunch stop for both those living in Brookings as well as those just passing through on the 101. I had breakfast there during the week of the 4th of July. They were busy, and the service was great. The food was fresh and well-prepare with the exception of the hashbrowns. On the good side, the potatoes were fresh, not frozen. This would be great if the hashbrowns could be crisped (I'm picky about extra crispy hashbrowns=)...the potatoes were brown but not crispy. My husband thought that it was in part due to the potatoes not being drained enough. I don't know the cause, but if they can get the hashbrowns crispy, I'll change my rating to 5 stars.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My son and I enjoyed lunch on Saturday 7/6/13. The home-made soups are by far the best around, order a bowl size as if you order the cup you will wish you'd upgraded!

Nice place for a relaxing lunch, family orientated, good value for money.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

When in Brookings this is a great place to stop for breakfast. Great service and food.

The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My friend took me here for lunch recently. I didn't even know about this cute little place. Very nice lunch menu. Will definitely be back to try more items on the menu.