“Sure could have been better”
Review of Khun Thai

Khun Thai
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Most of the meal was good, except for the most important part. My chicken and my wife's tofu were both dry and stale. Definitely left overs. Everything else was decent but the restaurant did not have a clean feel either so I don't think I'd return.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Great food and friendly service. Hostess was accommodating and flexible with our two year old. Nice menu options too.We will be back for sure.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Expensive, poor atmoshere, and I got sick from the food. I will never go back for a second try. I'm surprised they are still open.

1  Thank ieatoutlots
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Hubby and I ate here while vacationing in Brookings. Food was quite good and we'd definitely go back. However, we felt the dinners were too pricey at $9.75 each and portions weren't that big. I have a feeling lunch is a much better deal and we'll try that next time.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Staying in brookings on a vacation and was excited to see thai food. Excellent tofu and curry sauce. Great for vegans to meat eaters. Very reasonably priced. Wish I lived closer to try more vegan items!