“Breakfast and lunch”
Review of Dee-Ann's Tea Room

Dee-Ann's Tea Room
Ranked #4 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Brookings
Cuisines: American
Description: "Collection of over 1400 tea pots, with homemade desserts, soups and sandwiches. Family-owned and operated". All food is prepared fresh daily. Nothing pre-packaged or frozen.
Brookings, Oregon
“Breakfast and lunch”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The Ginger Chicken salad is great. They have two homemade soups each day plus a special. Also great desserts such as pies, cream cheese brownies, bread pudding and more. Very friendly staff.

• Visited August 2014

Orange, California, United States
“Not a Place for Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I am glad to see that the online menu has been updated and made accurate since I was looking at it. Please be aware that this restaurant does not serve a traditional afternoon tea as we thought they did after reading their menu online. They do not have a tea list. The only reason it is called the Tea Room is because of the numerous tea pots that adorn the walls, which are actually neat and add a quirky charm to the restaurant. What a great collection! Even though they did not have the tea we were expecting, we stayed for lunch and ordered sandwiches. They were good overall, but for the price we paid, I certainly expected something of higher quality than iceberg lettuce and processed American cheese. The baked goods looked delicious, but I really did not want to spend any extra after the lunch.

• Visited June 2014
Whitehouse
“Local cuisine”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stopped by a little local café today and found a hidden gem. The atmosphere was quaint, the people were friendly and the food was great! I had a Ginger Chicken Salad that was unlike anything I had ever had before, chicken on a bed of lettuce with a wonderful dressing. I wanted more! The desserts were amazing. Luckily I was with friends, we each got something different so I was able to try a few. I tried the Kahlua Chocolate pie, the pecan pie (ask them to heat it and add a dollop of whipped cream), and the Chocolate Brownie. They were all delicious! If you're in Brookings, stop by Dee-Ann's Tea Room.

• Visited June 2014
“Very friendly”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time here in Oregon and we loved stumbling upon this little gem. Food was fresh, tasty, and inexpensive. Win. Win.

Brookings, Oregon
“Great local lunch spot”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Try the baby ginger chicken salad. The pies are great, the soups, really just a fantastic spot for lunch. Long time employees are super friendly. Can't go wrong here.

Visited April 2014