“All Items Good but Desserts are THE BEST!”
Review of Dee-Ann's Tea Room

Dee-Ann's Tea Room
Ranked #35 of 66 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American
Description: "Collection of over 1400 tea pots, with homemade desserts, soups and sandwiches. Family-owned and operated". All food is prepared fresh daily. Nothing pre-packaged or frozen.
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went with a friend to The Tea Room in Brookings yesterday--my third visit. I absolutely should go there more often and plan to do so. The food is fresh and delicious, prepared to order, served promptly and graciously. And then there are the desserts! My friend had fresh strawberry shortcake on a home-made biscuit. I couldn't resist the chocolate cream pie. My my my! I want to go back right now. This is the place for lunch for me from now on.

1  Thank Jan M

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food and service is excellent and save room for their exceptional desserts! They have the largest collection of teapots I have ever seen!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

They do have home made pies, very good. They have a chinese chicken salad which would be wonderful, if they used better looking chicken. Depending on who's in the kitchen, is determined on the size of the salad. I haven't found consistancy yet.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We actually went to this place in June, but it was good enough that I've been thinking about writing a review ever since. After camping in the Redwoods for a week, my boyfriend and I wanted some good home cooking. We happened to see a small sign for the cafe, so we took the opportunity.
We were very impressed. We might have looked a little grungy and younger than the other folks in the place, but we were welcomed warmly by the servers and the owner herself. The food took an average time to get to us, but was worth it! The sandwiches were simple, but obviously made with love. I mean, the Ruben was so carefully put together that there was meat surrounding the sauerkraut just so the rye bread wouldn't get soggy. Both our sandwiches were examples of perfect sandwich craft! Also, our fresh strawberry shortcake was a delight, and huge. Those ladies in the open kitchen definitely seemed to care about quality. We had a lovely experience. Thank you for making our short stop in Brookings so oddly memorable!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had one of the best sandwiches and salads at this Tea Room. The pies were simply amazing! We highly recommend this place.