Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brookings best. Everything on the menus is great. They ever have my single malt scotch! Can’t pick a favorite as all are great!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (551)

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We moved to Oregon 3 years ago and found SuperFly when a friend brought us here. Since then we visit at least twice a week and most often three. All the food is great. The wait staff is super friendly and fast. The offerings are not what you would expect at a neighborhood bar. If just passing through Brookings you need to make this stop.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

Such an excellent vodka and the food is fantastic! We go here every time we are in Brookings!! The wait staff is very friendly and the restaurant is clean. The service is excellent and the food and drinks are on point!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2019

I love this place!! The cocktails are always robust, the meals are varied and very tasty with large portions, and the service is very friendly. I especially like their Wedge Salad and their fries. I believe Superfly has been voted as The Most Popular in more than 1 category every year by patrons. Please bring back the Sausage/pasta soup!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 13, 2019

I’ve gone to the Superfly only twice - the first time for lunch, which was not to my liking, as most everything on the menu was greasy, deep fried, and definitely not healthy. Some people prefer that kind of food, I do not.

The second time was with a couple friends for drinks in the evening. We sat at the bar and did enjoy visiting with the staff and other customers, but the place was so noisy we could hardly hear each other. The staff was OK and the drinks as well, but I probably won’t go back either for lunch or at dinner time.

Date of visit: April 2019