“Good Find with Good Food and Drinks”

Superfly Martini Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

While hanging out at the Elks Lodge in our RV's our friends had heard about this restaurant, so we tried it instead of eating at the Lodge. Small place and very loud. Food was very good and the drinks even better. The prices couldn't be bet. None of the meals were over $12 which is unheard of in these days. Mussels very good but more like an appetizer then a meal, should get that and share and still order something else. With their prices that would have been no problem.

1  Thank altonjk
There are newer reviews for Superfly Martini Bar & Grill

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Great service and very good food. Be sure to read the complete description for each dish - I ordered the mussels and was very surprised to see meat on them, chorizo. Despite this, they were delicious o us and sauce was perfect. Generous servings of fries and good wines and beers to choose from.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Superfly is always full, but rarely a wait to be seated. This young family man has found the formula. A limited menu, all items delicious, and no item above $10. It's a modern "hip "kind of place that people call bar, but it is. It is a restaurant with a standalone bar. It is an open atmosphere with high ceilings, so with customers enjoying themselves it is noisy. They serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a fantastic Sunday brunch. There is an outside fire ring with seating. As I mentioned, all items are delicious, but a few notes; the owner makes the hollandaise sauce for eggs Benedict each morning from scratch. The sausage soup is from his grandmothers recipe and is to die for. I must have the blueberry pancakes (loaded with blueberries in the better), with special ordered real Vermont maple syrup. The staff loves working here and it shows. Service is fast, with a smile, and very attentive. Need I say more?

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I live in the big city (Atlanta) my folks live in Brookings and took me to Superfly last week. The choice of original tasty dishes was a welcome sight in the otherwise troubled tasteless choices in this small town. Food was great, atmosphere was lively and the original fresh martinis were out of this world. Good quality food, good service at a fair price is all I ever ask..... and that's what I got. Cant wait to go back.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We re-visited Brookings just so we could go back to this place! Everything is wonderful - the food, the service, the drinks and the prices! My husband and I believe that this is the place with the best Bloody Marys ever! They free pour and it is almost a meal in a glass! We tried the mussels with sausage (among some other delights) and it was delicious. But everything we have there is always wonderful. Can't say enough about this place. Gotta try it!