“Yummy”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here with my parents and loved it! The chicken bacon taters was scrumptious, the halibut sandwich was delicious, and the tomato jalapeño soup was to die for!!! You may want to split an entree with another person in your party as they are enough for 2, in my opinion.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Ate at Superfly while visiting my brother. The burgers were so good I had to go back the next night to get another one! Visiting again this summer so I will be back!

1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food was very good, the service was great, and the atmosphere was nice,. It is a sport's bar. The prices were very good. Probably best prices we had all of our trip. You get a lot of food too.

1  Thank Deanna B
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Worth a visit - They make their own excellent vodka, offer a well-designed menu and a comfortable dining deck. Customer service could stand some improvement but typical of new starts.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Superfly is a great little restaurant tucked away in a beautiful seaside town. While visiting Brookings Oregon we were recommend this very unique little restaurant. The atmosphere was very welcoming as were the staff. They have great local beer and serve their own brand of vodka. The food is great and well priced. I would recommend the chicken bacon taters sandwich. It was amazing!