“I love the hamburgers”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

They use good quality ingredients. Wonderful cheeseburgers. The down side is the noise level, it is just awful. Another problem is the kitchen getting the order right. They are working on the latter. Good Food.

There are newer reviews for Superfly Martini Bar & Grill

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We went to Superfly after reading all the great reviews. Very disappointed. The drinks all seem to be $6 which is a bit high. The place is really bare and nondescript. The food was ok but nothing great about it unless you like grease. The menu has very little variety and the wait staff was kind of blah. I've eaten at bars that had more character and ambience to them. When I go back to Brookings, I'll look for something better.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I took my family here and boy was it good. I had a wrap with chicken, bacon, crispy seasoned french fries with there superfly sauce. Oh was it good. Under $10!!!!!

1  Thank Kim O
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I were in Brookings on vacation and asked a local about a good place to eat. We were told Superfly was an excellent choice and I was not disappointed. The food and service were excellent and the prices were resonable. It is off the main road so you may have to look a little bit, but well worth the trouble.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the hotel we were staying at. Off the main road, so directions are helpful. Menu was 2 pages and had very unique items. Prices were good. Husband and I both LOVED our selections. If you like micro brews, they had those too!