“bacon chicken tatter something, yummmm!”

Superfly Martini Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I took my family here and boy was it good. I had a wrap with chicken, bacon, crispy seasoned french fries with there superfly sauce. Oh was it good. Under $10!!!!!

1  Thank Kim O

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I were in Brookings on vacation and asked a local about a good place to eat. We were told Superfly was an excellent choice and I was not disappointed. The food and service were excellent and the prices were resonable. It is off the main road so you may have to look a little bit, but well worth the trouble.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the hotel we were staying at. Off the main road, so directions are helpful. Menu was 2 pages and had very unique items. Prices were good. Husband and I both LOVED our selections. If you like micro brews, they had those too!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just had luch there it was great. Pulled pork sandwich to die for! And the price is right! Service was very friendly.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I both think the burger here is one of the best in Oregon! (We posted a photo of the burger). The fries are thin and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside-just the way we like them. We also had the mussels, they were delicious! We ate here twice during our 5 day stay. Would highly recommend this place!