“Sometimes you trust a local”

Superfly Martini Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Fallbrook, California
“Sometimes you trust a local”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My wife and I were in Brookings on vacation and asked a local about a good place to eat. We were told Superfly was an excellent choice and I was not disappointed. The food and service were excellent and the prices were resonable. It is off the main road so you may have to look a little bit, but well worth the trouble.

• Visited September 2013

Lakeview, Oregon
“Unique and delicious”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the hotel we were staying at. Off the main road, so directions are helpful. Menu was 2 pages and had very unique items. Prices were good. Husband and I both LOVED our selections. If you like micro brews, they had those too!

• Visited September 2013
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Very good!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just had luch there it was great. Pulled pork sandwich to die for! And the price is right! Service was very friendly.

• Visited October 2013
Roseburg, Oregon
“Superfly is super!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I both think the burger here is one of the best in Oregon! (We posted a photo of the burger). The fries are thin and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside-just the way we like them. We also had the mussels, they were delicious! We ate here twice during our 5 day stay. Would highly recommend this place!

Sutter Creek, California
“Made too many mistakes”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

It really doesn't matter how good the food is, it does not make up for poor service. They were out of miny, so they couldn't make my drink, so she just brought out every elses drinks and offered me a different drink on the house. Much later I got that drink Then when the food came, one of the meals was missing. Later, we got that meal, the waitress indicated it would be on the house. It took us an hour and a half for our late lunch and you guessed it, nothing was free. When we asked about the "on the house" items, she took $2 off a $120 bill.

1 Thank RLRaceGirl