“I love this place!”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Excellent food, prices and service! I take family, friends and visitors here as often as possible. The only issue is that sometimes it it's a little loud due to acoustics.

3  Thank MsSobe

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This just happened to be the town we were driving through at lunch time and so we stopped in for a bite. The 3 girls I saw working were all very attentive and friendly. The bar is cool and lit up blue and the restaurant portion is small and simple but comfortable. I really like the vibe with reggae music playing and x games type stuff playing on the large screen TVs. I enjoyed my Island martini and everyone in my group loved what they ordered. I had the pasta pomodoro, my husband had the mussels and then we poured the rest of his sauce over my noodles it was so good. Our sons had the chicken sandwich and wedge salad. Plus it just has a very cool name. I

1  Thank mrsrcruz
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here several times and it is a fun place most of the time. However, each time I tried something different on the menu only to get sick every single time! The martinis are good though and one will do it. Usually the people are very nice also, but we have had an experience where other customers were pretty much harassing us. We now choose to eat and hang out elsewhere.

1  Thank Heather F
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We lucked out that a local referred us to Superfly. The food was great and very fresh and the martinis were great. It had a carribean vibe to it and the staff was great. Its hard to find but worth it once you do.

1  Thank Amy J
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Read the reviews on this place and stopped for lunch on our way to Crescent City, CA. I had a hard time deciding what to order, everything looked great, and I was shocked by how inexpensive everything was. My husband had a burger, I had the Yellowfin tuna over yakisoba, and my son had the pasta Pomodoro. The atmosphere is very casual. The service was very good and our waitress was friendly. The cocktails looked wonderful and were also very well priced.

1  Thank tawneydog