“Great service - Great food”
Review of The Vista Pub

The Vista Pub
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come for the great food, stay for the rotating selection of Beer, Wine, and Music. Kid Friendly.
Vallejo
“Great service - Great food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Stopped in while doing photography in the area and have eaten at the Vista Pub before, so I felt very comfortable taking my clients there.
After a short wait we were seated and served by the lovely waitress. When making my order I was informed that the beer I selected was out, HOWEVER, she gave me another couple of choices. Since I was not familiar with either I told her to please make a choice based on my original selection. She must be a mind reader! As I got a super good craft brew which I savored along with a pulled pork sandwich.
My clients gave the Vista Pub a definite thumbs up which in turn made me look good to them for having selected the spot for lunch.
Thanks Vista Pub! You're number one on my list.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank John G

Crescent City, California, United States
“Great Burgers..Excellent service!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a nice lunch at the Vista Pub- we sat out on their patio, which was pleasant. I had a hamburger- they offer so many combinations, or you can create your own masterpiece. They serve them on fresh baked buns, and comes with a side of french fries-which were also freshly made- very good and seasoned just right!!! I definitely will go back again !!! The service was great, our server was so cheerful, and very attentive!

Brookings, Oregon
“Voted best burger in town”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Although known for the hamburger, they have delicious soups, salads, and other sandwiches. They use local beef, local buns, and local brews. They have entertainment on Thursdays and Fridays. It's a small pub, with limited parking. The owner, Raymond is part of a local family who is community oriented. A great little pub.

1 Thank Rupe20
Seattle, Washington
“Great Burger”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stopped for a Chicken Burger that was outstanding, good fries, friendly service. The menu was a bit limited in choices but it has great burgers.

1 Thank Verne J
“Moving to the music”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I love the fact that their beef is organic, the atmosphere is great, and they have a great beer bar. The restaurant is little so come early as they don't take reservations. They have musical artist entertain on a regular basis which adds to the over all ambiance.

Visited July 2013