“Friendly staff.”

The Vista Pub
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come for the great food, stay for the rotating selection of Beer, Wine, and Music. Kid Friendly.
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My wife and I had dinner is was very good, sat up at the bar met some friendly locals and some good very interesting conversation. Relaxed atomsphere and interesting menu. Food was good.

There are newer reviews for The Vista Pub

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The Vista Pub is run by native Brookingsonians. Very friendly staff and a rotating selection of beers. They have drinkable wine as well. All of their food is good, especially the portobella burger. The prices are quite reasonable. The service is good as well. I'd recommend this joint to friends.

1  Thank Z00mar
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Ok first off we love burgers its our go to food when going out. our son had been here and said it was amazing and that we had to go. Small little place not a lot of parking but soooo worth it! The burger add on selections are from pico de gallo, bacon, avacado, ham, egg, peanut butter and on and on and on! We had a small bowl of the clam chowder, amazing! Fried Zucchini A+++. And two of the best burgers ever! Local buns and beef. Great beer selection! The staff was very friendly and never rushed us. Just eat drink and relax!

1  Thank OregonNative2
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I love my burgers and this is a good one. They are huge and filled with flavor! Very good buns. Lots of fries too! Service was superior! Small pub atmosphere.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

After reading the reviews, my husband and I were looking forward to a fantastic burger. I requested mine to be cooked rare but it arrived medium-well; his burger was cooked like he wanted but both of ours were very dry. The have a good selection of "extras" you can add to your burger, i.e. cheese, sauce, mushrooms, etc and they are either 50 cents or $1 extra for each one.
The burgers come with fries that were a little undercooked. I ordered the onion rings and they were delicious except they arrived in a puddle of grease and I had to dab them with napkins.
They do have a good beer selection and the waitress let us sample of few before ordering.
Service was very good and the wait staff friendly.
We were there around 3:30 in the afternoon so I can't blame the time of day for the disappointing food because we were the only people in there dining!