“Great beer and food”

The Vista Pub
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come for the great food, stay for the rotating selection of Beer, Wine, and Music. Kid Friendly.
“Great beer and food”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed by a nearby hotel and decided to walk over. It was a Wednesday night so we didn't know how busy it would be. We were very surprised to find it PACKED! It was about a 10 minute wait but definitely worth it. The service was a bit slow but it was due to the high volume of people. I had, and would recommend the burger and IPA.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Orion007

“Excellent Burgers”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time eating here and both times I have received excellent service. The food is also reasonably priced. I will return

1 Thank tlee3824
Redding, CA
“Great craft beer and food”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Fun place with a great atmosphere. Nice rotation of craft beers from Oregon and Northern Cal on both draft and bottle. Food is simple, fresh, and fantastic. Great burgers and sandwiches along with fresh cut French fries and onion rings. The staff here loves what they do...you can just tell from the way they interact with each other and the customers.

BTW, the guys in the kitchen have some of the best music playing in there that you are able to hear throughout the restaurant...classic stuff like AC/DC that just fits with the fun ambiance at this place. It's nice and loud but not loud enough to be obtrusive. Check out the Vista when you are in Brookings...you will be glad you did!

1 Thank DHilderbrat
Medford, Oregon
“Good Heavens”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on a bright sunny sunday afternoon. Place was full but found a spot at the counter. Ordered a porter. Sam had an i.p.a. both were Amazing. Our burgers were just the best ever. Ordered a bacon grilled jalapeno cheese burger. Perfectly medium rare and juicy. Cant wait to go again!

1 Thank 1goodcat
Derbyshire, England
“Fantastic turkey sandwich”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This may have been the best sandwich I ever had. To quote the menu, "Our turkey is roasted with fresh herbs and served on fresh bread with cranberry mustard, cream cheese, cranberry sauce, lettuce, red onions and sprouts." The turkey was cut in thick chunks and was as moist and tasty as anyone could wish for. I'm so glad I got it instead of a burger (which are obviously very good as well). If I could get a sandwich like this where I live I'd probably get one at least once a week.
Doug