“I got sick”

Dining options: Late Night
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“I got sick”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Maybe it wasn't the pizza, but I was sick all day the next day. The pizza was mediocre at best as well. I know there are other pizza places in the area, so would try them before I ever went back.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Mary D

Gasquet, California
“Ok”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We have been going here for years but I can honestly say it is not as good as it used to be. Lots of people love it though. They have really good sliced fried potatoes and the pizza is pretty good.

Visited May 2013
Arizona
“Pretty good pizza”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Ok, it's not gourmet dining, it's a pizza place. No atmosphere, no service but the best linguica pizza I've had anywhere. We will go back again during our stay

• Visited July 2013
happycamper081
“Worst pizza”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I dont know what all the rave reviews are all about. Pizza is disgusting. Made the mistake of going back to try the chicken and potatoes. Another mistake. All cooked together and smelled like motor oil. Will never go back.

• Visited May 2013
7 Thank happycamper081
ft lauderdale, fl
“Travelling and made the mistake of stopping here”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was the worst pizza we have eaten in years. The crust tasted like cardboard and we are not sure if they are even using real cheese. You can have a better pizza by buying one in the grocery and microwaving it. Salad was ok.

• Visited June 2013