“Yummy food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Ontario's Highlands, Canada
“Yummy food!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The Inn that we stayed at recommend this place and they told me that they are really good in town and believe me they were really good! the dishes looked impressive and the staff was really nice to us and our kids. The cocktail was yummy. I would recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013

“Excellent food and wonderful service.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were struggling to find a great place to eat here in Brookings. Had eaten horrible fish and chips at two places in located in the Harbor. But, wow were we blessed with a wonderful meal at Ponchos. We will be back for sure. I had the customer favorite, Prawns Lovers Burrito. Amazing.

• Visited July 2013
Oregon Coast
“Brookings Best Mexican”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was my first visit to Pancho's and although I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food, I have to say that I enjoyed it very much. I had the Prawn Lovers Burrito and it was delicious! Wish I could give it 6 stars! I ordered it without the beans and rice since I don't care for them. The burrito was totally stuffed with shrimp in a cream sauce and tasted wonderful. The restaurant was very clean, and the atmosphere was great. There is also a very nice outdoor seating area. The servers very pleasant and made us feel welcome. The food was fresh, expertly prepared and the serving sizes extremely generous. There were 6 of us at our table and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. We will absolutely stop there again the next time we are in Brookings.

• Visited June 2013
Spanaway, Washington
“Consistently Tasty!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have been dining at Pancho's for over eight years now and it's been consistently tasty. The food is very fresh and I've had 16 different items from the menu and they've all been wonderful. We live in Seattle and travel to Brookings twice a year for vacation and always stop at Pancho's. Last time I had the Carne' Asada. The meat was tender and full of flavor with grilled veggis on the side. If you like guacamole order a bowl from the appetizer portion of the menu. You will love it.

The service was fast and friendly with extra attention paid to our five year old daughter who also loved the food.

They have many flavors of margaritas all so good I've never had a chance to try any of the beers they have.

Plenty of parking in the back and dining outside during the summer.

• Visited May 2013
Crescent City, California
“First time here”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were in Brookings, Oregon yesterday and I love Mexican food, so my husband took me to Pancho's. This is some of the best food I have had. The service was great, the staff friendly, and the décor nice. The restaurant is clean. It's hard to find good food where we live, so I was very pleased to find Pancho's. It was recommended by some people we met at the Sherriff's office in Harbor and I'm so glad they recommended it. We have tried other Mexican restaurants in Brookings, but so far, nothing beats Pancho's!

• Visited May 2013