“OH MY GOODNESS, BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER EATEN”
Review of Zola's Pizzeria

Zola's Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Brookings
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Good thing come to those who wait. Do wait. It will take time to get your pizza when they are busy, Zola's is in harbor on the boardwalk. Zola's makes their own dough, and tosses it by hand. Then they use high quality ingredients, and fresh homemade sauces. All fire cooked on the hearth stone. They also have over 100 Micro-Brews. We ordered the 14" Zola's Combo. Red sauce, cheese pepperoni, italian sausage, mushrooms, onions, black olives, then topped with fresh basil after it comes out of the oven.We also added artichokes hearts as well. This pizza may seem like any other combo, but it is not. You just have to try it to see why it is the best pizza I have ever eaten. Zola's also offers Free Delivery from Whaleshead Resort north of Brookings to the California Border. This also includes your home, hotel, campsite, RV and even your boat.

2  Thank Jolene L
There are newer reviews for Zola's Pizzeria

Reviewed July 5, 2014

went here because of #1 rating on trip advisor. If this is the "best" in Brookings we will not be going out often. It was an average pizza joint with tourist prices. The thin crust was very good but became limp due to the grease running off the pie. The pepperoni was fine but the sausage varied from the texture of sand to some pieces as big as a pea. You order at the counter and they bring the food and drinks to your table. soft drinks are served in unopened cans and a paper plate is given with the pizza. We saw nothing special (maybe the crust) about the location or the food. This was the second time I have eaten there. I couldn't remember the food from the first time a couple years ago and will probably not remember what we had today for very long. If you have to have pizza it may be the best in the area, but it is far from what I consider a real good pizza.

3  Thank eremitic
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I loved the stromboli, on the menu it says think pizza burrito. I loved it's buttery delicious flavor. You have to wait a little longer for it to cook than you do for the pizza, but it is so worth it, we will go back again and again

1  Thank denwil1
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Super cute place with really nice staff. Great pizza! Loved the fresh toppings. Salad pretty good too. Breadsticks were great. You can even carry out beer!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped in while passing through Brookings and would definitely go out of my way to stop here again for pizza. This was the best pizza I have ever had! If you love pizza, make this a must stop here!