“Great food. Great service. Yum,”

O'Holleran's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Brookings
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Brookings, Oregon
“Great food. Great service. Yum,”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Last minute reservation end with a comfy booth in the bar. Server was a friendly and offered suggestions that proved to be worthwhile. Calamari melted in your mouth. Filet mignon was perfectly prepared. Everything was fresh and yummy. We will got back.

• Visited July 2014

Hayden, Colorado
“Good food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

The food is very good! Steaks are perfect. If you come I'm December they have a huge Christmas light display inside and out. Service is great. Atmosphere is great.

• Visited December 2013
Bernardsville, New Jersey
“High end food”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The restaurant was right across the street from our hotel. From the moment we entered the staff was great. We sat right down and were asked if we would like a beverage. The food was very upscale and delicious. The atmosphere was comfortable and the decor was earthy. I would recommend it to everyone

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kidsaregone2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Decor nice, Food bland”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

O'Holleran's has been a staple in Brooking for many years. This was the year my husband and I tried it. My husband ordered the Filet MIgnon (rare) with shrimp and a salad. The filet was cooked perfectly, but it did not have any flavor. The shrimp was overcooked,and dry. HIs salad was good as was the house made italian dressing. I ordered the bacon wrapped Maine scallops, twice baked potato, garden veggie soup. The soup was bland with a few potatoes, green beans, carrots, and tomatoes. My first spoonful gave me a big bay leaf. The scallops were cooked perfectly however the bacon was still raw. The twice baked potato was bland also. It would have been better with seasoning mix in the potato and bacon and chives on top. We both felt the food was not worth the high price and we will not go back

Visited July 2014
Sidney, Canada
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

The atmosphere lacked a little in my opinion for the price of the meals, which was slightly above average. The food was absolutely wonderful though, as was the service.

Visited June 2014