“Best steak in town!”

Ranked #11 of 67 Restaurants in Brookings
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is our "special occasion" favorite. The food is always excellent. The staff goes out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. This is a great place to take out of town guests, especially if you want to impress them!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We always celebrate special occasions here. The food is great (love the calamari steak) and the service is excellent. We like to eat in the lounge and they often times have a piano player.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

What really stood out for us at O'Holleran's was the service. We were promptly seated and the server was very attentive to our needs. I had the top sirloin and my wife tried the razor clams. Each was very good. We were also entertained with live music during our visit.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We travel to Brookings a couple times a year and always make a point of having dinner at O'Hollerans. We have never been disappointed with a meal there. The staff is always super friendly and even though we are only there a couple times a year, they always remember us. I highly recommend giving them a try when you are in town and especially if you are there around Christmas time. They decorate the place up and it's really beautiful!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

My son took my husband and me here for Mother's Day. It was great! I had the New York steak and they cooked it just the way I like it; rare. The service was great and we were seated almost immediately. We did have reservations, but I have been in restaurants where that really doesn't seem to matter. It's a little pricey, but good food.