“awesome”

Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

You can hike a mile to the top. My 9 year old did it and loved it. its a beautiful place to visit. Can get quite crowded as the day goes on. We went on a sunday and would suggest going during the week.

1  Thank DMSALYMAK
Mark D, Manager at Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Such a stunning hike, right? I'm thrilled to hear that you and your little one had a fun time. The next time you visit, be sure to swing by for a bite to eat! We'd love to have you in to refuel.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Choose the outdoor seating (tables have umbrellas) with a view of the falls. Service was excellent, food was very good and the overall experience was outstanding.
After completing our tour of the falls we went to the restaurant earlier then our reservations, asked if they could move us up (by 45 minutes) and were seated within 10 minutes.
Menu options along with the quality were past expecatations.

1  Thank John R
Mark D, Manager at Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

What a lovely review -- thank you for taking the time to share your glowing recommendation! You can't beat those beautiful views, right? I hope you had a blast visiting Oregon! We'll see you soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was the perfect place to rest after hiking up to the top of the falls and then hiking back down! The food was good and the atmosphere and views were great! The macaroni and cheese was excellent!

1  Thank Stefanie C
Mark D, Manager at Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

A rest after your hike -- that's perfect advice, Stefanie! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed coming in to relax after a long hike to the top of the falls. I hope you had a blast taking in the sights and sounds of Oregon -- we'll see you next time you're in town from TX!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food at Multnomah Falls Lodge is very good, the staff is friendly. I always seem to get great service and delicious meals.

Mark D, Manager at Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

I'm thrilled to hear you enjoy coming in after a hike at the falls! You can't beat relaxing with a nice meal after a long day of hiking, right? We hope to see you again soon for more of your favorites!

Take care,

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We expected a long wait after coming off the trail, but they were pretty quick. The food selection was pretty good- I am a vegetarian and my hubby is not- and we were both happy. The service was great, and everyone was very pleasant.

Mark D, Manager at Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your meal with us. You can't beat filling up after a long hike, right? I hope you had a wonderful afternoon around the falls -- we hope to see you back in for another visit soon!