“great location and view.”

Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Multnomah Falls Lodge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

the restaurant is in a great location. the food was kinda plain but the prices were reasionable. There isn't any place to eat close to the falls. The best part of the stop though was the hike up the falls. Plan on getting wet if you do take the hike. The place wasn't real busy, but then it was in the middle of the week in late January.

Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

The views of the Multnomah Falls were wonderful. Eating out of the cold and still feeling like you are outdoors because of the restaurants glass walls and ceiling was Spectacular! Ate the Fish and Chips- best I've had. Hubby had the chicken pot pie but wasn't the best he's had. Would definitely recommend sight seeing and eating here. Definitely worth the drive!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Today my husband and I finally stopped at the Lodge after years of going by and talking about how we need to stop some time. Wow, what a disappointment, the falls are beautiful but not much view from inside, we ordered Bloody Marys with our lunch and the taste that came thru was the horseradish and as for our sandwiches, my husband was happy with his grilled ham and cheese but the brisket on mine was dry and seemed old. Even the service was poor, except to take our order and bring our bill she never bothered to come by our table any other time. The cost for all this disappointment was almost $40.00 for just the two of us. Won't go back again and will be telling others about or visit.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Service is poor and the experience so far is very unprofessional.. I'm in the restaurant now. A lot of waiting and the appetizers were sub par.. Soup of the day was chili. I would give this restaurant a 2/5 for food we had fish and chips, prime rib and the salmon fettuccine. I would not recommend the fish and chips and prime rib lacked flavor also the crusting was just awful. The salmon fettuccine was alright but the salmon was non existent...but hey, the bread is good. Now the reason we came here originally was because we were told the berry crumble is amazing.. It is, and after I hike to the top of the falls it's the perfect way to end your day... the bill came to $67 and we only drank water..for 3 people.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is one of my favorite places for breakfast. The food is good, prices are reasonable. I love the atmosphere; homey and inviting. When you walk in the door you smell wood smoke and fresh pancakes! The staff is efficient and just friendly enough, very professional. My only negative comments would be the coffee isn't that great and in cold weather the room can be a bit chilly just because it's an old stone building. So if you go in cold weather take a warm sweater or fleece. Lunch and dinner are good too but a little too pricey, especially dinner. I also think the sunday brunch is over priced. Warm summer days they have patio seating too. However, summer days can also be very busy.