“Better than home away from home -- all the comforts, none of the chores!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boring
Fagan's Haven Bed & Breakfast and Quilt Studio
Ranked #1 of 1 Boring B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 7, 2010

I had the opportunity to be Jane's guest at Fagan's Haven in March of 2010 thanks to a reference from a friend of mine. And while I've never been too keen on the B&B gig, this experience certainly changed my mind!

The Haven (as it's come to be called, and for good reason) is within commuting distance of Portland (the reason I had traveled to Oregon), has a choice of themed rooms (with handmade quilts on every bed) and incredible views. And the food! Jane, the owner, makes waking up in the morning a treat with the smells of coffee (or tea) and a spread of food the likes of which you'd expect to see on a ranch. She was also very concerned as to whether I had any dietary needs or allergies (which I don't, but that she'd inquiried made me feel even more taken care of). Even better, when I offered to clear the table (it's her dining room, after all and I wanted to be polite), she refused! It was terrific!

The only drawback to the entire weekend was the rain, but you can hardly hold that against The Haven. Jane's ducks seemed to enjoy it just fine, though.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Fagan's Haven Bed & Breakfast and Quilt Studio

Reviewed October 24, 2010

Probably the best part of Fagan's Haven is the owner. She is a delightful, congenial, informative hostess. If you would like to find out about quilting this is the place to do it. My husband loved learning all about it. The rooms are decorated with some of the wonderful quilts. Its still a great place to stay whether you are a quilt afficiando or not. The rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast is excellent and plentiful. Its in a quiet residential neighborhood with a lovely yard. At the end of the yard are a great flock of ducks--all kinds of breeds. Its close to the Columbia River Gorge area and not far from Portland. Its very reasonable and we consider it one of our great finds on our first trip to Oregon.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boring
Best Western Sandy Inn
#5 of 7 in Clackamas
Hampton Inn Portland Clackamas
Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
Days Inn Clackamas Portland

Been to Fagan's Haven Bed & Breakfast and Quilt Studio? Share your experiences!