Advise to request 2nd floor with room facing river as not all rooms do. very pretty view. second tip, do not get a room on first floor by exterior exits, the entry key makes a very loud buzzing sound. the hotel restaurant was nice. the hotel room walls do need a little decore. love the beach infront of the hotel and the walking path. look out for jack rabbits!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our name implies, the River Lodge and Grill has an on-site restaurant where you can enjoy incomparable cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Windows and an open lodge style dining room provide an incredible view of the flowing Columbia River and Washington State to the north. Enjoy breakfast as you watch barges and river cruise sternwheelers silently float by, or dinner and refreshments lit by a fiery sunset over the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your River Lodge and Grill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Lodge And Grill Hotel Boardman
- River Hotel And Grill
- River Hotel Boardman
- River Lodge And Grill Boardman, Oregon