A little remote but a beautiful location on the Columbia River. It is very quiet both on site and in the rooms. The rooms seem large and have nice flat screen tvs.
The shortcomings? The internet service was hit and miss and extremely slow. Dial up slow when it was working. Using my phone was not much better and service is sometimes not available (ATT) The restaurant have nice view and is a pleasant atmosphere. The service is mediocre at best. The menu is somewhat limited but here are enough choice to satisfy most people.
I might stay here again if I was not needing to be connected to the outside world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our name implies, the River Lodge and Grill has an on-site restaurant where you can enjoy incomparable cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Windows and an open lodge style dining room provide an incredible view of the flowing Columbia River and Washington State to the north. Enjoy breakfast as you watch barges and river cruise sternwheelers silently float by, or dinner and refreshments lit by a fiery sunset over the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your River Lodge and Grill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Lodge And Grill Hotel Boardman
- River Hotel And Grill
- River Hotel Boardman
- River Lodge And Grill Boardman, Oregon