“Inexpensive stay”

Knights Inn Boardman
Ranked #1 of 2 Boardman B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I A little hard to find in the dark as its a couple blocks off the main street and didn't have a lit sign.

It's not fancy, but the bed was comfortable and the room quiet. There is a nice outside pool (we didn't get a chance to use it). Coffee, juice and muffins were available for breakfast which was perfect for us!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YaYa910
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Boardman

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We were traveling late and needed to sleep. I called ahead, thanks to my smart phone and checked pricing and we wanted to get a good deal but not scary :). We called and were quoted a fair price so we headed in...GPS took us to the wrong place, I dont remember the name but there would have been no way I would have slept there. Anyway, when we arrived we found the owners awaiting our arrival and all I can say is they were so nice and made our one night a good memory. We will make it a regular stop when traveling to the Coast! The place was clean and the staff very hospitable. Not new and shiney but comfortable and homey.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank SweetlyTammi
Reviewed June 9, 2012

If your looking for a reasonable room even on a weekend, this is a good place. I've stayed here a couple of times now since the property changed hands. I think there is 40 rooms. Not the ritz but The managers Willy and Peggy are fine folks and there to help. They have been updating the hotel and rooms so things get better and better. It's clean, very good hot water, quiet and friendly. They have new commercial laundry machines that work great. Not much for frills but then again a great price and super managers. I'll be staying here again when I pass through.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank BisbeesMarine
Reviewed April 5, 2011

what a friendly little town this is.this is a older motel however it is very clean. I want to thank the housekeeping staff who went above and beyond the call of duty....so thank you toni jasmine and kathi...any time we are in this area we will defintly stay here again or at least stop and say hi to our new friends at dodge city inn

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Thank you to the Dodge City Inn, our safe overnight respite from horrible whiteout storm conditions! We got stuck driving for hours at night in the November 2010 Artic Blast storm, and were so happy to get a room here. It was clean, quiet, warm, and a very reasonable rate. The front desk ladies were very nice and helpful. They had complimentary coffee, juice, and Otis Spunkemeyer muffins in the morning. If you are ever stranded in this stretch of remote highway or need an affordable hotel in this area, I would recommend this as 1 of the 3 hotels in the tiny town of Boardman.

• Stayed: November 2010
2  Thank katbera
Reviewed April 16, 2007

Time warp back to 1968! I think this place has all the same furniture and fixtures as it did when it first opened. Our room had a seriously cool ceiling-to-floor lamp in the shape of a flower!

Our room was clean, quiet and close to the food mart and local bar. There was a lounge onsite and the locals were very friendly, especially the lady bartenders. No restaurant but you can order from the bar menu if you want (it is my understanding that all bars in Oregon are required to serve food.) You might want to be a little wary of the menu -- I ordered "steak fingers" (which they will deliver to your room) just because I HAD to see what they were like. Quite the interesting dish. Imagine french-fries sized pieces of "steak" breaded and deep fried. Hmmmm. I wouldn't order them again but I don't think I'd find any other place that offers them!

Microwave, fridge, and cable tv in the room -- that's it. No coffee or clock. If you're looking for a cheap place to stay that is retro and close to what Boardman has to offer -- here's your place! We were there on a Saturday night and I think only one other room was occupied.

Oh, by the way, the pool is non-functional. Maybe they clean it out and use it during the summer months? Not sure.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank skatewife
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boardman
River Lodge and Grill
Best Western Hermiston Inn
Oak Tree Inn - Hermiston
Oak Tree Inn - Hermiston
#4 of 7 in Hermiston

Been to Knights Inn Boardman? Share your experiences!