“Not great”

C & D Drive-In and Bakery
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Boardman
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 541-481-4981 Chamber of Commerce listing: http://www.boardmanchamber.org/Section/Chamber_Membership/Chamber_Members/Food_and_Dining/index.html
Idaho
“Not great”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We stopped at C&D Drive-In on a road trip to the coast. Three of us had the Bozo Burger and one had a regular burger. We only ordered 2 fries. It was about $40 which would be fine if it was really good, but it was not. The atmosphere wasn't friendly either and it took too long I would have rather had a plain children's hamburger at a fast food chain.

• Visited October 2013

“Cute and Cozy”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I went to Boardman with the original intention I'm trying out the little pizza joint but after finding that it was closed we saw that C&D was the next thing close by. I do not regret eating there,the food is great. I ordered the hula burger and usually I don't like barbecue sauce but in this burger it was really good I would recommend this place to anybody!

• Visited August 2013
“Gut Bomb Burgers”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Good place for a fast burger, but don't expect a lot. Its a burger place. They have pizza to but I wont eat the pizza again.

• Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
“The french fries ruin the meal”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

The burgers are great but the fries are like tasteless store bought frozen fries. We had a bozo burger which is a bacon burger and fries and fry sauce. The fries were tasteless and the fry sauce was mostly mayonnaise.

Las Veagas
“bergers and hart burn”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

the big burger with ham and everything ooo my it was good and filling but i did get hart burn, should went with smaler one but i was on vacation

Visited July 2013