“Convenient location with terrific facilities”

Review of Lodge Room 034

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
David R
Portland, Oregon
“Convenient location with terrific facilities”
Reviewed September 14, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Quiet location in natural setting. Good restaurants on site for convenience. Great for nature walks and bike rides. We'll be back.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and natural setting
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 24, 2015
So happy to hear you had a great visit, thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your visit. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Best Regards,
BBR Management
PatJohnst...
Eugene, Oregon
“relaxing”
Reviewed July 9, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I enjoyed my stay very much. Staff very personable and enjoyable. I especially enjoyed
my free breakfast at the lodge as I checked out before 9am. I will stay again without any
hesitation.

Bedding & mattresses
Liked best: watching the fish feeding in the morning while I ate my breakfast, and the super scenery
Liked least: couldn't lock my screen door but I suspect it was operator error on my part
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 10, 2015
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Black Butte Ranch! And happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our early check out incentive and enjoy breakfast at the Lodge. We look forward to having you visit us again in the near future.
Black Butte Ranch Management

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Oct 13, 2011
Dear Wedding Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to complete a post stay survey; the input from our surveys is valuable for ongoing customer service training. We’ve looked into the circumstance of your stay and have found on the day you made your reservation we offered one night lodging in a Lodge Room rather than two nights because two nights was not available. Also during that phone call we offered a larger unit for two nights but that was declined due to price. Our reservation agents also noted the special request for an early check in. Sorry we were not able to fulfill that request for you, we try very hard to fulfill all the special requests of our guest.

Black Butte Ranch Management
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing