“It was just right for what we needed--a convenient, clean...”
Review of Days Inn Bend

Days Inn Bend
Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Bend

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Bend
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Building is in need of some paint and repairs. Room was clean. Liked having 2 separate sinks. Breakfast was good and a varied menu. Seemed to have "workers" staying there that might have had work in the area. Lots of deisel trucks.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Burns, Oregon
Reviewed April 10, 2014

On April 4th & 5th , 2014 , I walked into the Days Inn on 3rd St. in Bend , Oregon and payed cash for a two night stay. At the time of check-in , Front Desk Employees told me I needed to provide them with a credit card for ' Security ' purposes. I did , and told TWO Employees that under no circumstance were any charges to be made to this credit card , since it was almost maxed out.
Both Days Inn Employees assured me NO CHARGES would be made on the credit card since I was paying cash. Yesterday , April 9th , I discovered that Days Inn HAD CHARGED $71.50 to my card. I notified my credit card company , as well as Days Inn in Bend , Oregon , to dispute the false charge.
I spoke with the ' Acting Manager ' , Tanya , and she told me she would look into the matter and call me back in 30 minutes. 3 hours later , I've yet to hear from anyone at Days Inn , and when I attempted to contact Tanya , the phone sounds as if it's been disconnected.
The matter is still pending , but my credit card company has agreed to correct the false charge. Thank God.
Let this be a warning to everyone across Oregon , and the entire Nation. DO NOT STAY at the Days Inn in Bend , Oregon. Employees pocket cash from guests and then make FALSIFIED and UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES to credit cards.
Days Inn employees are unethical , unscrupulous , and dishonest. They will steal your money. This has happened before , to other guests , as I've come to find out by Trip Advisor.com.
Lastly , I am a disabled Veteran , so if Days Inn will think nothing of ripping me off , ... what will they do to you ?
DO NOT STAY AT ANY DAYS INN ... YOU'VE BEEN ADVISED !

Room Tip: Rooms are nice , however , employees at The Front Desk are thieves and con-artists.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Peter L

Travelers are raving about these Bend hotels

Monterey, California
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This hotel's location is great. Right across from a Safeway and next to multiple choices for food, also close enough (for me, anyway) to the mountain for a commute. Unfortunately, this place's quality has dipped since I last stayed with them four years ago. The desk staff were all quite friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is good for the price of the rooms, but it's the rooms themselves I had issue with. I always check my beds for critters, etc because you just can't be too careful anymore. I did not find critters of any sort, which was wonderful, but I did find mass amounts of hair on the bed skirt under my mattress. It obviously hadn't been changed in some time and it was pretty gross. In addition, there was hair on the floor of my bathroom and in my shower, as well as the shower curtain, and on much of the carpet in the room itself. I always wore socks for that reason. The mattress was really old and caved-in in the center, making for not-so-comfortable sleep. The back to my tv remote was missing and the batteries were taped in, and there were chunks of wallpaper that had been cut out for some reason and then awkwardly placed back. For me, it wasn't a deal breaker because I wasn't spending much time in the room, but if I had people with me I would have been embarrassed of my choice in hotel. I still like this place a lot, and I will probably stay again if I'm by myself but I think this location needs some serious updating/ remodeling and the cleaning staff should be a little more thorough. You never really want to be reminded that tons of people have been in the hotel room you're in, and unfortunately there were constant reminders in my room.

• Stayed April 2014