“an emergency stopover”
Review of Days Inn Bend

Days Inn Bend
Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Bend

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Salem
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I am 71 and my daughter is 49 and it is not the kind of motel we would ever stay in. I had to pay for the first night to get out of my 3 day reservation. We did not feel safe in the area where the motel is located. For women traveling alone we have to be careful and the moment we drove into the parking lot we knew we would not say in this motel. I have learned my lesson. I will never make reservations in advance. I will only stay in motels I can personally see. This mistake cost me $82.50.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Marilyn P
Pocatello
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Two things bothered me. First I could not find a parking spot anywhere close to my room. Second the bathroom shower had dirty grout in the shower.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We got what we paid for, a relatively inexpensive aging hotel and facilities. We will stay elsewhere next time. The bed was very uncomfortable and the sheets and towels were thin and frayed. The breakfast buffer was marginal at best. If you have to stop and there is no other available hotel as was our case you may want to stay but I will just keep driving next time.

• Stayed June 2013
Travelers also viewed these Bend hotels
Bend Three Sisters Inn & Suites
#25 of 44 in Bend
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#22 of 44 in Bend

Been to Days Inn Bend? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bend

Property: Days Inn Bend
Address: 849 NE 3rd St, Bend, OR 97701-4705 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn, Red Lion Inn Bend South)
Location: United States > Oregon > Central Oregon > Bend
Ranked #32 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bend 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Bend reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bend Hotel Bend