we stayed at the mount bachelor village resort last week for 3 days for a conference. we rented one of the condominiums on the deschutes river. the view was spectacular and the location, peaceful. there was a hot tub on the porch. the condo was fully equipped with kitchen and washer/dryer. we certainly felt "at home" during our stay.
there are hiking trails accessible on the grounds of the conference center and there are numerous outdoor activities nearby.
the conference facilities were neat and comfortable. hopefully, we can return for another conference in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Rentals and Overnight Accommodations, Resort Destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mount Bachelor Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Bachelor Village Hotel Bend
- Mount Bachelor Village Bend