“Graet spot, nice grounds” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
10% Discount Off Lodging
Ranked #9 of 43 Hotels in Bend
Tigard, Oregon
“Graet spot, nice grounds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We enjoyed our stay for a conference. The trail system is pleasant, taking you to the river along a nice city trail. The location is close to several brew pubs and other restaurants. The conference facilities are very nice for a gathering of a hundred or more participants.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had a fantastic week with family members in various condos. My hubby and I enjoyed a single unit with a loft. It was very comfortable and the service was excellent. We loved the beautiful river trail loop for hiking, swam everyday in the pool, floated the river in tubes, paddle boarded for the first time at Elk Lake, kayaked, and enjoyed the sunshine everyday! We even checked out bikes from the resort and rode down the hill to town a few times. It was a perfect vacation and I can't wait to do it again next year!

Room Tip: Try the river ridge rooms for a great view of the Deschutes. Access to the river is easy from all th...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Oregon Coast, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a great place to stay. We had a large group with 5 different rooms. The most beautiful room is the river view suite, but all the rooms were very comfortable and spacious. Since most of them are privately owned each room is a little different. The location is perfect for our family, with lots of varied activities. The young ones were in the pool every day. My sisters and I walked the beautiful river trail daily, and others took advantage of the free bicycles available. The location is perfect for all kinds of activities, we went to a nearby lake, floated on inner tubes through town on the river and even watched the fireworks display from the resort. We stayed a week and plan to do this every year. The staff are very friendly, and there is so much to do nearby. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The river view suite is beautiful, with a kitchen, BBQ and hot tub on the deck and beautiful view of...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank KL1912
Gresham, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had an executive hotel room and stayed for 5 days. The room was small with a window seat and a desk chair. You could only see the tv from the bed and there was really no comfortable seating in the room. The pillows are very small and the bed is ok.
There is no ice bucket and a very small ice tray in the refrigerator. We didn't find an ice machine on the property. The refrigerator was so cold it froze our veggies :-(.
There was no microwave in the room, though they did bring us one. The outlet that it plugged into was so loose we had to hold it in to get the microwave to work. We asked them to fix it and they said it was too big a job.
The housekeeping was terrible. The first night I had straightened the bed a little so I could work on it and they didn't bother to make it. Basically they emptied the trash and replaced the towels. The same the second day. On the third day I didn't make the bed and they made it but not very well. I ended up making it again. Did I mention they never took our dinner plates. I finally returned those to the conference area.
The property is very nice and the paths are great, however, for the price I would prefer to stay in a comfort inn.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Smithfield, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I stayed at Mt. Bachelor Village while in Bend on business. It is convenient to most of Bend. On the other hand, Bend is not that big, but it certainly worked for me. I found the staff to be very helpful and courteous. They gave me a map showing where the room was. The room itself was clean and well appointed. The closet is large enough for quite a bit of clothing. The place is quiet, to say the least. Well, save for the heating unit which does cast a bit of a roar ... which will help put some people to sleep ... not me. The bathing area is fairly roomy with no sign of mold or soap scum. I only recall two problems. The light bulb closest to the shower went off on occasion by itself, them back on later ... when it cooled, I suppose. And the blinds did not go all the way down, but there are ample decorative pillows to fix that little problem. I failed to report either to the staff. I departed prior to staff arrival on my last morning. The staff printed out an invoice for me the evening before, charged my card, and emailed me a corrected invoice the next day. I'd stay there again. BTW, I find the breakfast at Sargent's Café to be very good. Check it out. It's just a few miles from the Village.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Big-Deeee
Orinda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 or 6 days in a one bedroom river ridge condo. It was simply perfect. The view of the river was beautiful. Condo was spacious with a decent size kitchen. Large lovely living room. Deck with private hot tub and a perfect BBQ on the deck. Well located near grocery stores, restaurants, and coffee shops. Movie theatre was just 5 or 10 minutes away. Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort is a quick 20 minute drive up the hill. We had a ski package through the resort which brought the price of lift tickets down and was very convenient. Only slight complaint, very slight,was that the bathroom needed a bit of an upgrade. But this was exceeding minor given the rest of the benefits of the condo. Covered parking attached to the condo and an area in the condo for ski equipment. We would most definitely stay here again. A great resort. Staff was excellent at check as well as service.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sftcat
North Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

We stay at MBV a cople of times per year. We love the river walk, morming and evening, as well as the proximity to everything - the mountain, XC ski trails, the Old Mill district (walkable from the River Trail), and Cascade Lakes Brew Pub. With a bike (they loan them out) you can bike downtown too. Just a great location!

Room Tip: All privately owned condos, so it depends on size of your group. All condos are different I believe...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple