We stayed two nights in September while visiting Bend. The room was pretty spacious but didn't have much in the way of furniture. Had one desk chair and built-in desk attached to the wall. Had a corner window seat which was big enough for two adults or three children, but not very comfortable for sitting for long periods. Only other place to sit was on the bed. The bed was pretty comfortable. Flat screen TV was small (about 17-19 inches), but had lots of cable channels. Remote did not have button or menu to turn on closed captioning for the hearing impaired, but after playing around with the buttons on the side of the TV we were able to turn them, only to have them running in the middle of the screen rather than at the bottom. Grounds were very nicely maintained and the pool looked nice, but we didn't use it. The place was very quiet and we never heard noise from any of the other units, which made us feel like we had the place to ourselves. Check in and check out were very simple and quick. No problem with parking very close to our room. The numbering system of the building was confusing, so had a difficult time find our room in the dark when we checked in. Very close to our favorite breakfast restaurant, the Original Pancake House, and the Deschutes River Trail and Riverbend Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Rentals and Overnight Accommodations, Resort Destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Bachelor Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Bachelor Village Hotel Bend
- Mount Bachelor Village Bend