My husband and I stayed here for a weekend to attend a wedding nearby. We had a wonderful room with a very clever floor plan that made use of every inch of space. There was a delightful window seat in the corner, a very comfortable queen bed, and a small fridge. We also had a coffee maker and a flat-screen TV. It would have been nice to have had a small microwave, but that was the only thing that we could have asked for. The resort itself is very nice. We loved the pool and the hot tub (nether were crowded on a perfect, sunny weekend in July). They had complimentary bikes to use which my husband took advantage of. There is no restaurant on site, but Scanlon's is walking distance from the resort.
I would recommend this resort to anyone with plans to stay in Bend. It is reasonable, comfortable, sparkling clean, and within walking distance of the river. Really delightful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Rentals and Overnight Accommodations, Resort Destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Bachelor Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Bachelor Village Hotel Bend
- Mount Bachelor Village Bend