Stayed here for a family wedding because it was convenient and found it to be a lovely place. It rained the whole time so we were not able to do much. Had the weather been better, there was horseback riding, swimming, biking, hiking and rafting excursions. We ate breakfast and lunch at The Seasons cafe on- site and found the food very tasty and fresh. The accommodations were condos so everything was there to cook for yourself. Ours was on the top floor so we even had a loft and could have slept 6 with two full baths, a fireplace and a small deck. The beds were THE MOST COMFORTABLE HOTEL BEDS I've ever experienced, and I have traveled a lot! All in all a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Oregon, Seventh Mountain Resort is a year-round paradise encircled by peaks, lakes and meadows. Offering a special brand of hospitality shrouded in natural splendor, the resort provides the perfect destination for families, groups and adventure seekers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seventh Mountain Hotel Bend
- Hotel Of The Seventh Mountain
- Of The Seventh Mountain Hotel
- Inn Of The Seventh Mountain