My family skis at Mt. Bachelor for a week every year, and we have stayed in Sunriver in various rental houses for the past 15 years. This year, we decided to stay at the Seventh Mountain Resort for a change, and we selected a two bedroom condo. The property and the condo were both very nice, similar to many other mid to upper level resorts I have stayed at. The drive to Mt. Bachelor is very easy, and access to Bend is quick as well. There was nothing wrong with our stay, but we missed the space and privacy of having an entire rental house with a hot tub to ourselves. We probably won't be back, since the cost of the vacation was the same as renting a house in Sunriver, and we felt like a rental house was a better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Oregon, Seventh Mountain Resort is a year-round paradise encircled by peaks, lakes and meadows. Offering a special brand of hospitality shrouded in natural splendor, the resort provides the perfect destination for families, groups and adventure seekers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seventh Mountain Hotel Bend
- Hotel Of The Seventh Mountain
- Of The Seventh Mountain Hotel
- Inn Of The Seventh Mountain