Three adults stayed here for 2 nights this past week. We had enough room to spread out and have privacy since it had a pulldown Murphy style bed in the living room. Beautiful place, groomed grounds. Condo had some maintenance needs, but nothing that had to be done for our enjoyment of our time there. We had fantastic views from our balcony of the mountains in the distance, and could hear the rapids of the Deschutes River, too. Hiked the trails along the river right from the back of the resort. Not too far from Bend or other attractions in the area. We actually got to know our way around the silly roundabouts that are all over the place. The pools looked great, but we were too cold to try them. The welcoming gas firepits were our speed! The restaurant was perfect for breakfast. We would definitely stay there again if we were lucky enough to get back to Bend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Central Oregon, Seventh Mountain Resort is a year-round paradise encircled by peaks, lakes and meadows. Offering a special brand of hospitality shrouded in natural splendor, the resort provides the perfect destination for families, groups and adventure seekers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seventh Mountain Hotel Bend
- Hotel Of The Seventh Mountain
- Of The Seventh Mountain Hotel
- Inn Of The Seventh Mountain