“Wonderful food”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We were a little hesitant when we saw the number of people ahead of us waiting to be seated but our wait was fairly short (about 10 minutes). Since it was our first time at Kebaba, we decided to try the Mezze (meal for two) which included: Harissa Hummous, Babaganouj, Taboule Salad, Chicken & Lamb kebab, and Feta & Saganaki Cheese Flatbread. Wonderful, just wonderful!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have eaten at Kababa's many times (lunch & dinner) and the food is always excellent! The building is a renovated house so it's small and there will be a wait if you arrive during peak mealtime...but it's worth the wait! Everything ive eaten here has been amazing! I would eat here more often but it's a 130 mile drive from home.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

There are so many good things on the menu it is hard to choose. I love the salmon skewers, the swarma, the lentil soup and for a man the feast with all kinds of skewers. Their hummus platter with flatbread is more than divine. Everything is made with love.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed everything about my meal. Great recommendations from our friendly server, prompt service, and tasty food. Love the patio!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were a group of 9 with 9 different dishes, and each and every one of us loved what we ordered, and tasted and loved what the others ordered. We also shared several excellent appetizers. To be honest, I find "traditional" middle eastern to be a bit heavy and overly seasoned, and would not have chosen this restaurant myself, but went along with the group. I was very glad I did! Each item I tried surprised and delighted me with complex, subtle and refined flavors and textures. My wild salmon kebabs were light and perfectly cooked and seasoned. Despite being full, almost all of us ordered dessert just to see what it would taste like. It did not disappoint. I am not much of a dessert eater, but I ate every bite of my pomegranate sorbet. Even the vanilla ice cream that came with my husband's chocolate dessert was so flavorful, it would have been a treat on its own. We had a dog with us, and ate outside, so I never even saw the inside of the restaurant and cannot comment on the atmosphere or decor. But the service was prompt, informed and friendly. All in all, a wonderful and memorable meal.

1  Thank NewYork_NYBlackbird