“Worth a repeat visit.”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This restaurant has excellent food for a good price. The service was great. I wish we had the time to return a third time.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Comfortable porch & patio dining, indoors looks a bit claustrophobic. Wide menu selection. Lots of choices for vegans. Mezze dinner for 2 lets you sample many dishes, with enough food to fill up. Favorite dish: curried tempeh with cashews & apricot curry sauce. Biggest disappointment: lamb kebab was dry, overcooked, flavorless, was looking forward to lamb at a Mid Eastern restaurant.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Kebaba is a great place for lunch. Their chicken schwarma wrap is excellent. The food is consistantly good and the service is fast. I am now addicted to pickled onions. ;)

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We wanted to try this Moroccan restaurant recommended by a friend but we were just too tired after being out all day. I called the restaurant about delivery & she directed me to bendtakeout.com where I could see the menu/prices. I then called the local # & placed our order. There was a $6 delivery charge plus I tipped $5. For the sum of $35, my husband got his Kebaba burger ($8.25), tabbouleh salad & a side of Bedouin Salsa, and I got the oven-baked Mediterranean Manakeesh ($8) that looked like a spinach-and-cheese pizza, and tabbouleh. We both LOVED it all ... The portions were very generous & the flavors yummilicious! Now we definitely want to go to the restaurant itself to try the other interesting-sounding dishes!

1  Thank itchfoot
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We ordered the Mezza to share. It was good, but seeing what was taken to other tables I wish I would have ordered something else. Will try again on our next trip.