“Great Take-out Delivered to Hotel”
Review of Kebaba

Kebaba
Ranked #19 of 478 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We wanted to try this Moroccan restaurant recommended by a friend but we were just too tired after being out all day. I called the restaurant about delivery & she directed me to bendtakeout.com where I could see the menu/prices. I then called the local # & placed our order. There was a $6 delivery charge plus I tipped $5. For the sum of $35, my husband got his Kebaba burger ($8.25), tabbouleh salad & a side of Bedouin Salsa, and I got the oven-baked Mediterranean Manakeesh ($8) that looked like a spinach-and-cheese pizza, and tabbouleh. We both LOVED it all ... The portions were very generous & the flavors yummilicious! Now we definitely want to go to the restaurant itself to try the other interesting-sounding dishes!

1  Thank itchfoot

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We ordered the Mezza to share. It was good, but seeing what was taken to other tables I wish I would have ordered something else. Will try again on our next trip.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We spend a lot of time in Bend, and each visit I make a point of having lunch at Kebaba. The chicken shwarma is my favorite, perfectly seasoned and quite a large portion. The outdoor patio is a perfect place to relax, have a good meal, and it's dog friendly too!

The staff is generally friendly, food is served quickly, and it is always good. Check out the specials, too...my husband had a roasted leg of lamb dish that he said was the best he has ever had. The hummus is very good, too!

Perfect casual meal!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Thought I would take the night off and order delivery from Kebaba...I should have just run to the corner market to get a veggie platter and a rotisserie chicken and have the family "fend for themselves". I have been to many middle eastern, turkish, greek, and even Italian restaurants that offered better hummus, baba ganoush and flatbread. For that matter, I make better in my own kitchen. The spices in the hummus were raw tasting and very unbalanced in flavors...Don't get me started on the tiniest lamb and chicken skewers I have ever seen...Maybe its a different experience if you dine in the restaurant, but based on what arrived in my brown paper sack, it will be a while before I'm up to experimenting again.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Wasn't my favorite food in town, but its unique. Could have used a little bigger portions.. Try the turkish coffee if your a coffee lover, it's great.

3  Thank Matt J